SalaryLocationIndiaIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- You will work on some of the latest applications of data science to solve complex business problems, and demonstrate significant business value
- With a deep understanding of your client businesses and the industry space they operate in, you will work with client stakeholders to define their analytics roadmap, generate a pipeline of projects with high business value, whiteboard high level solution approaches etc.
- You, as the Delivery Partner for a portfolio of client engagements, will own up program delivery by:
- Providing guidance to project teams (mostly lead consultants on client programs that are part of your portfolio) in delivering impactful analytics solutions, and
- Driving critical review meetings to articulate the value of such solutions to client’s business
- You, along with your in-market counterpart (i.e. Client Partners in US/Europe/ROW), will engage with the client through regular governance mechanism, to ensure:
- Program deliverables are closely aligned with client ne?eds, and deliver measurable value
- Analytics’ share of client spend in advanced analytics is sustained & expanded in meaningful ways over time.
- You will also understand & leverage Analytics Accelerators and / or business solutions, and Way – consisting of best practices in delivering client programs, to improve time-to-value on client programs, and to balance client & team satisfaction.
- You will be collaborating with sales leaders to create the right POVs and proposals to help win new clients and grow our work with existing clients.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
- Experience in delivering advanced analytics solutions or services to clients, which includes a good amount of time as a hands-on practitioner.
- Hands-on experience with (or significant exposure to) commonly used advanced analytic tools & techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to white-board and transform ideas from high level business problem statements to a sufficiently detailed outline of the solution
- Ability to guide teams on developing analytics solution blueprints to client problems which balance business context and technical details
- Ability to analyze pros-and-cons of different analytic options in the context of multitude of business problems, and articulate such choices to technical and business audiences.
- Ability to build compelling stories from data / model outputs to convey insights to business stakeholders, and drive acceptance & adoption of recommended actions.
- Confident in communicating with Director / VP level stakeholders, and demonstrate executive presence in interactions with CXO level stakeholders.
- Ability to drive programs with robust governance mechanisms to ensure programs are reasonably scoped (upfront + evolving), time & effort, cost & value.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility