Back to Jobs
Director Commercial South East Asia(Steel Building)-Ho Chi Minh City-Vietnam
SalaryINR 85 LACS/ANNUMLocationHo Chi Minh CityIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Ability to handle customers in B2B and B2C business environments will be the key requirement. The Director-level experience will be preferred. Candidates with overseas experience will be given preference.
- Drive sales, project management, and construction management functions.
- Build and lead a team of Engineers to achieve the Budget and KPI’s.
- Develop new customers in the Seat Asia region and retain existing customers and build the capacity and bandwidth to sustain the growth of sales and profitability.
- Define and develop strategies to enhance market share in each region expand market presence.
- Develop strong working relationships across internal functions (Engineering, Finance, Operations, procurement, and HR).
- Provide leadership and guidance to builders in various regions.
- Ensure that the sales team develops a highly influential business relationship with partners/customers.
- Contribute to product development by providing insight and feedback from customers to management for continuous improvement.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase the footprint of Kirby in the SEA region.
- Demonstrated expertise leading strategic initiatives to operationalize and optimize sales engineering.
- Develop Business Intelligence and use Data Analytics to grow markets and maximize margins.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, requiring superior skills in critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Have comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty, but must have the ability to drive to clarity under such an environment.
- Have a blend of experience in sales, business development, and services delivery for an organization engaged in the manufacturing of engineering goods.
- Possess excellent communication skills and willingness to travel extensively in the SEA region.
- Should be conversant with financial accounting and ratio analysis to ensure the business operates with the most optimized cash conversion cycles and working capital is kept at desired levels thru efficient credit control.