This is a new role and the purpose of this position is to oversee all planning, organizing, and execution of IT functions, supporting the consolidation and development the IT platforms. The candidate will be responsible for managing a small internal team and external consultants engaged in the IT infrastructure management and development. As a result he/she will have to show a strong hands-on attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Align IT objectives and programs with the organization’s overall vision, strategies and objectives.
- Own and lead the company’s strategies and practices to ensure information-/cyber-security protections and response effectiveness.
- Interact with senior management team to monitor and validate the organization’s compliance with the policies and practices.
- Define IT performance metrics based on the organization’s overall objectives, control performance objectives and IT budget.
- Lead planning and implementation of all management and reporting systems.
- Deliver sustainable high-quality day-to-day IT infrastructure performance among systems, applications, and networks, data center services, help/service desk, communications networks, and systems operations.
- Manage the IT applications portfolio; develop roadmaps where existing applications are no longer suitable nor effective in enabling expected business outcomes.
- Establish strategic service provider partnerships. Acquire software and hardware & related services.
- Lead the discovery and selection of new information technology systems
- Ensuring system selection includes interoperability (where appropriate) with existing enterprise systems/environment.
- Lead systems/solutions development and deployment (ERP, CRM, etc.)
Required Job Skills:
- Degree in Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in managing the IT function of a medium-sized / large organisation ideally in the IT/ Telco/Service Provider market space
- Experience designing and managing an effective IT governance framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery (IP networking included)
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement comprehensive approaches to cyber security and risk management.
- Knowledge of a range of vendor technology solutions; able to select and integrate the most appropriate information technologies to support the business.
- Possesses exceptional business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle the unexpected with flexibility
Remuneration: Competitive Base Salary + MBO + Company Car.