Salary10 LPALocationIndia, PuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
• Must have Automotive electronics knowledge Hands on experience in Embedded Software Development, well versed with Embedded C with Misra standards.
• Candidate will be involved in entire Software Development Life cycle & Knowledge of automotive development methods (e.g. Automotive SPICE).
• Working knowledge of Device Driver programming of microcontroller of 8bit, 16bit and 32bit microcontroller. Hands on experience on basic Software handling
• Good understanding of Hardware and experience of module development for ADC, PWM, Timer, DIO, LCD, MCU, ICU, etc.
• Experience on Renesas RL78, RH850 microcontrollers platforms
• Hands on experience on standard Architectural handling and basic knowledge of UML
• Experience in batch file creation to setup build environment and good debugging
• Experience in Module testing with tools like Tessy, Polyspace,etc
• Good to have experience on Davinci Developer / Davinci Configurator/ EB - Tresos
• Knowledge on Communication protocol: CAN, LIN, RS232, I2C, SPI, usage of Communication tools like Canoe, can analyzer
• Should have knowledge of Configuration management tools like MKS and DOORS
• Experience in working with global and Indian OEMs. Experience with AUTOSAR will be an added advantage
*Well versed in ‘C’ coding, control application and embedded systems. Good understanding in SDLC. Selfdriven, motivated.