SalaryLocationIndiaIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Well versed in AUTOSAR components’ design, configuration and Integration with strong
experience in embedded ‘C’ coding. Good system level knowledge. Self-driven, motivated,
good problem solving ability, analytical, communication and debugging skills.
Understanding of SDLC.
• Strong Embedded Software and AUTOSAR knowledge on automotive control units.
· Hands on exp. of AUTOSAR tool chains like Davinci Developer, DaVinci Configurator
Pro, Geny, and Canoe.
· Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and concepts - BSW, RTE and SWC.
· Must have designing & Integration experience of SWC.
· Must able to integrate vector stack, configuration of RTE, OS and Understanding of
System/ECU Extract and generation phases.
· Must have knowledge of configuration and implementation of various SW BSW modules
(Com /Memory/Watchdog/ IO/ Diagnostic Stack etc).
· Must have knowledge of configuration and implementation MCAL drivers (DIO/ADC /I2C
· Hands on experience on 8bit, 16bit and 32bit microcontrollers. Experience with Renesas
RH850 controller will be an added advantage.