SalaryLocationBilbaoIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Our client is one of the most successful Technology Centres in Spain. They are constantly looking for the excellence in R&D and delivering business solutions through continuous improvement and adaptation of clients’ needs.
As Cybersecurity Engineer you will be responsible for researching and implementing new systems and mechanisms to protect hardware and software for energy, transport, and industry sectors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop solutions in cybersecurity field for electronic systems.
- Valuate potential threats on systems and look for proposal or solutions to mitigate the impact.
- Asses the security level of products and solutions.
- Develop software for systems under limited resources.
- Work with your peers to develop end to end secure systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Industrial, Computer or similar.
- PhD qualification will be a plus.
- Security in Hardware and Software embedded will be highly valuable as well as cryptography experience.