SalaryCompetitive PackageLocationMunichIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Human Resources Manager/Director EMEA
Our client is an innovative, global software company that provides advanced Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions to business customers worldwide including Airbus, Audi, GE, GM, Honda, Kawasaki, Mitsubishi and more. We are looking for a talented and motivated HR Manager EMEA to join their global HR team.
As HR Manager EMEA you will work closely with the management team in Europe and corporate HR in the U.S to support their most important asset – their employees. This newly created role will report to their Global Head of HR in the US and will be based at their office in Munich, Germany.
What You’ll Do
- Lead staffing and recruiting efforts for their European locations (Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, UK).
- Work with the corporate Talent Acquisition team to develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Provide employees and managers in Europe with point of contact for HR questions and guidance on HR issues.
- Actively participate in the design, planning and rollout of HR initiatives.
- Implement HR programs, policies, practices and tools locally, including performance management, succession planning, salary planning, change management, corrective action, etc...
- Provide employee career development assistance in all phases of the employee life cycle.
- Drive employee engagement across Europe.
- Participate in continued roll out of corporate HCMS.
- Monitor key HR metrics and create reports for corporate HR team.
- Ensure compliance with relevant local legislation e.g. health & safety, labor law, etc. in our European offices.
- Conduct/assist with employee orientation and onboarding locally.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or related field.
- 10+ years’ progressive Human Resources experience
- 5 + years’ HR experience in multiple European countries
- Fluent in English & German, French a plus
- Working knowledge/ understanding of European employment laws.
- Experience with HCMS and ATS technologies.
- Passionate employee advocate who wants to make a difference by helping employees succeed.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and operate in a matrix organization.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and quickly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Contact Peter Wharton