- LocationThiva, Greece
IndustryOil & Gas
Our Client is a world-leading manufacturer in the Oil and Gas Industry.
For their exponentially growing operations in Viotia, they are searching for a ‘Design Engineer (Pipelines)’.
• Provide expert support for matters related to codes and practices regarding pipeline design (including material selection, construction, operation and integrity).
• Review the design aspects of the projects in the tendering phase and support technical communication and negotiations with customers.
• Support the company’s product development projects for advanced applications such as pipes for emerging fuels (H2, CO2) and pipes for offshore laying (deep offshore, reeling).
• Strong academic background in Engineering.
• More than 3 years of experience in the broader pipeline design, ideally in the Oil & Gas/Construction sectors.
• A postgraduate degree related to pipeline engineering or fracture mechanics shall be considered an asset.
• Experience in the use and application of pipeline design codes Familiarity with the use of pipeline design software
• Excellent English skills
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match