SalaryAED 13-16k + BenefitsLocationDubai, United Arab EmiratesIndustryInformation Technology and ServicesJob Description
We are recruiting a dedicated and focused Account Manager responsible for business in Dubai & Northern Emirates. If you have 3+ years’ experience in Information technology / Cyber Security Sales, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets.
Your prime role as an Account Manager will be to ensure that our clients are contented with our services. The fundamental task is to provide various companies with cyber security solutions and services to aid them in securing their business across multiple domains including finance, government, real estate, healthcare, and technology in Dubai & Norther Emirates.
Our employees witness various opportunities to grow in their career and advance in their positions globally. We have a dynamic Senior Executive Team in place that is involved with all the aspects of our business – ensuring that the talent our employee holds is nourished and encouraged to boost the growth of both our employees and the company.
- Sales HUNTER by nature, should be self-motivated enough to call, meet and manage the customer.
- Create customer opportunities and convince customers to allocate their yearly security budgets to us.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Forecast and track key account metrics – weekly, quarterly & monthly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Proactively work with our support team to close escalations of managed existing customers
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Must have 2-5 years’ experience as an Account Manager or relevant B2B sales.
- Experience in exceeding monthly company targets
- Must have existing contacts in IT sector of Dubai & Northern Emirates Market
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred.
- Must speak fluent English (Arabic will be an added advantage)
- Must have top level executive relationships.
- Must have strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress.
- Self-driven and motivated
- Must have a valid UAE driving license and be based in Dubai & Northern emirates.
We are a high-paced Cyber Security company offering one of the most advanced and integrated portfolios of security solutions and services for SME’s and Enterprises. We are a global leader in Cyber Security solutions and services, headquartered in Dubai, UAE, and have 100+ employees world-wide.
Our team is immensely dedicated and passionate at the same time - and we challenge them consistently to go that extra mile; thus, utilizing their passion efficiently to help them reach their highest potential and propel them to become better every day.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match