Salary£18,000LocationUnited Kingdom, LondonIndustryProfessional ServicesJob Description
My client, a prestigious and well-established brand, has an exciting and sought after opportunity to join their European Marketing Assistant on a temporary basis. This role requires a creative, passionate and highly motivated individual with a business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit to ensure customer engagement and experience are at the forefront of everything you do.
You will be an integral addition to the retail marketing team, working closely and supporting the Marketing Manager with brand and product campaigns. Exceptionally strong communication skills are essential for the role as you will have daily communication with internal and external stakeholders.
The role requires the successful Marketing Assistant to work on multiple projects autonomously throughout the year, ensuring all retail brand campaigns are amplified and consistent across all digital platforms and in stores.
- Participate in the building of the Retail Marketing Strategy
- Collaborate with internal merchandise teams and manage the seasonal campaigns
- Support brand and product campaigns
- Help identify ideas to ensure strong brand awareness & customer engagement
- Bachelor Degree minimum requirement
- Previous Experience: internship or relevant experience in Marketing
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); additional European languages would be an advantage but not essential
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience or strong interest/passion for the fashion industry
This role is to start as soon as possible and will be on a temporary basis for initially 12 months.Apply Now