Responsible for management of assigned locations including maintenance, and facilities budget management and reporting.
● Bachelor of Science Degree: Engineering or Project Management or Architecture, Construction Management, tourist or correlated degree
● Knowledge of national building codes. Knowledge of construction methods and procedures. Ability to understand/interpret engineering and construction drawings
● 3+ years of experience managing industrial, touristic (hotels, touristic resorts or similar), commercial or institutional building maintenance. Medical and manufacturing facility, (cGMP), experience a plus.
● Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and industry standard purchase order software platforms
● Must be able to read blue prints. Familiar with AutoCad, Microsoft Project and Office
● Fluent English.