SalaryLocationMilanIndustryHospitality, Leisure & TourismJob Description
Responsible for the overall building and facilities maintenance at multiple cinemas across Italy, inclusive development, management, and audit of 3rd party maintenance and consulting contracts
Deliver a high-quality professional Facility Management service. You are to carry this out in line with the legal and municipal requirements.
You will support the Director of Operations Southern Europe's needs to ensure that cinemas remain safe, legally compliant, and open for business on a day-to-day basis.
You will actively manage costs and budgets, and you will follow the Company procurement guidelines, providing complete transparency of all agreements. You will ensure contractual compliance.
- A proven track record of Customer Relationship and Financial Management.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) or equivalent preferably in Industrial, Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering or a similar field
- Multi-skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Significant practical engineering experience, including a supervisory role in managing people.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- Full working knowledge of all specialised engineering and facilities equipment within the large complex buildings, leisure, and customer-orientated facilities
- Significant experience in a similar role, ideally in fast-paced leisure, hospitality, or retail environment.
- Proven experience in Subcontractor management.
- Computer skills (MS Office, CMMS, AUTOCAD, etc.)