Back to Jobs
Farm Manager (Agriculture, Organic Farming, Hydroponics) - UAE
SalaryBest in the market+ Attractive BenefitsLocationUnited Arab Emirates, DubaiIndustryAgriculture & Animal HealthJob Description
Must have Agriculture – Bachelor’s OR Master’s. A minimum of 10+years of experience.
- Oversee the day-to-day farm operations; Must have experience in Organic Farming, Permaculture & Hydroponics.
- Plans finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters
- Develop, plan and actualize clear, reasonable and sustainable short, medium, and long-term visions and business plans for agriculture farm
- Set the required KPIs to monitor financial and technical performance and maintain farm progress against budget parameters;
- Plan and manage all farm activities against set KPI’s;
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping;
- Oversee and plan landscaping projects and guide landscaping best practices;
- Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses and other related departments;
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports;
- Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy;
- Analyzes soil, water and compost to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production;