Back to Jobs
Finance Reporting Officer
Salary10000-12000 AEDLocationDubaiIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Scope and Purpose
- To support and work closely with the Financial Director and heads of departments in managing the financial and commercial aspects of the business.
- To assist in financial management and control function of the organization, including financial and regulatory reporting.
- Managing the relationship with the auditors, planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, strategy and funding.
- Implementation of CHANGE (SAP)
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- Performing all accounting related tasks, with assistance of other team members
- Follow up with Sales team in collection of the overdue amounts in time to ensure smooth
- Timely presentation of MIS reports with accuracy.
- Overseeing the day-to-day accounting processes and guiding Accountants and Senior Accountants.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, local regulations, Group policies and
- Liaise with Auditors (both statutory & Internal) for timely and smooth completion of the
- Work on Special projects from time to time as required by Management.
- Preparation and reconciliation of all monthly financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting the Financial Director in creating, monitoring and updating financial related policies and procedures.
- Monthly Expense Analysis
- Chartered Accountant or ACCA with minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Must have good command over SAP.
- Updated knowledge of local taxation laws.
- Must have analytical experience, be accurate with figures, well organized and exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Software expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to influence and challenge at senior levels.
- Ability to deal with people tactfully and effectively.
- Excellent Communication skills.