SalaryUpto 20 LPALocationMumbaiIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
- Lead and responsible for First Mile/ Last Mile Supply chain design and optimization of the Clients.
- Work with clients to design, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable First Mile/ Last Mile Supply chain network.
- Lead the customer experience and cost effective solution for First Mile/ Last Mile solution.
· Analyse, Design and Develop industry best, cost effective and efficient First Mile/ Last Mile network for customer.
Improve productivity through the development of robust and effective operational best practices.
Promote Innovation and drive measurable benefits for customer-facing First Mile/ Last Mile operations
Meet the customer experience, cost, speed & reliability.
· Support Supply Chain Network Designer in building a industry best supply chain network designing and optimization.
Bring in expertise insights of best practices followed in the Last Mile ecosystem and adapt them to specific customer and organisational needs.
· Promote a culture of innovation and continuously stretching the boundaries of process excellence, efficiency and profitability.
· Ensure appropriate and correct data is provided for effective optimization analysis.
· Use advanced knowledge to evaluate the First Mile/Last Mile network design and optimization work product, resolve and outline impacts to the business.
· Liaise with customers and Sales team to understand customer First Mile/Last Mile requirements.
· Provide analysis and design support in the pursuit of new business, operational implementations.
· Utilize appropriate software tools for developing, modeling, evaluating and selecting appropriate solution options.
· Handle necessary software used to manage movements.
· Lead the creation of varied delivery/service models - like hyperlocal, partner models, etc.
Essential Skill Set
· Domain Expertise in Supply Chain Management.
· Understanding of Operational Costs and Revenue Models/ Customer wise Profitability.
· Strong understanding of supply chain processes and capacity planning principles.
· Experience in eCommerce would be an added advantage.
· Experience in developing and delivering complex First Mile/ Last Mile network models.
· Analytical decision-making, negotiating and influencing skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
· Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity.
· Effective communication skills & command in local language.