SalaryLocationRomania, Cluj-NapocaIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
As a Fleet Manager, in this dynamic role you take care of the daily management of the activities of group of 20 to 25 drivers. The drivers are working in our international network, providing our transport services across Europe. It is the responsibility of a fleet manager to make sure our drivers arrive on time at our customer locations in line with all requirements and regulations.
You organize transport orders by guiding and coaching the drivers.
The Fleet Manager provides the driver with information about loading and unloading, the best route and the cleaning locations / parking’s / fuel stations etcetera, which the driver must use. You monitor and if necessary steer on the driving legislation (speed, driving times, rest periods) and manage the proper use of the vehicle documents and other (legally required) documents. You translate customer specific needs, requirements and transport orders in to optimal customer solutions.
As a Fleet Manager you provide and process information for and you maintain contact with the Planners, your direct colleagues and the Customer Service-department. You collect information and signal quality problems, issues and other deviations to modify the process of transport and to inform colleagues in time. You take care of making intermodal bookings (for example ferry, shuttle).
As a potential Fleet manager you:
• Have good knowledge of legislation and international transport regulations
• Have good Geographic knowledge in (mostly) West-European countries
• At least 2 years experience as a Fleet manager or in similar function
• Excellent communication skills in the English language (oral and written)
• A flexible and service oriented attitude
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
A competitive salary;
• Other interesting secondary benefits such as a premium health insurance, meal tickets etc.;
• A career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere;
• An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organization;
• The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course.