SalaryLocationRomania, Alba Iulia, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Mureş, Oradea, TimisoaraIndustryFinanceJob Description
FULL STACK PHP DEVELOPER (software products, not outsourcing projects)
We are looking for our customer, a technology company listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange and specialized in digital transformation of businesses and communities, team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
1. Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
2. Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
3. Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will you responsibilities look like?
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications;
- Minor and major application feature development;
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins;
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions;
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability;
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard);
- Software Architecture Design.
What abilities will you need?
Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful. Other requirements include:
- 5+ years experience with PHP, Modern Backend Framework (CakePHP, Laravel, Symfony, etc.), Modern Front End Framework (Vue, jQuery, Angular, etc.), HTML5, SASS & CSS, MySQL, Linux;
- A communication pro - must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person, pleasantly ;
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests;
- Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t's and dot all the i's and help review/fix others’ work;
- There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively;
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving);
- Easygoing, fun, and a team player - must be able to comprehend highly-advanced forms of sarcasm;
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD);
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks;
- Experience with all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle);
- Experience, or knowledge of, with Software Architecture Design best practices.