SalaryLocationBilbaoIndustryProfessional ServicesJob Description
Our client is one of the most successful Technology Centres in Spain. They are constantly looking for the excellence in R&D and delivering business solutions through continuous improvement and adaptation of clients’ needs.
As Full stack engineer you will work under Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence environment, supporting all innovative solutions with a Frontend development over cloud platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support real time analytics and batch processes.
- Design and develop cloud solutions for industrial sector.
- Implement reusable components, libraries and frameworks taking account product lifecycle principals.
- Produce high quality solutions to pass testing and validation stages.
- Plan and execute integration and assess software components.
- Boost innovation and integration of new technologies.
- Collaborate and participate with your peers and colleagues across the organisation.
- Develop innovative prototypes to demonstrate the capabilities of the team, integrating technologies and knowledge acquired.
- Manage projects under clients’ needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Industrial, Computer or similar.
- Experience in software development with Node.js (Angular / React).
- Experience with Linux work environments (bash scripting, development tools, service management, etc.).
- Database programming experience (SQL and NoSQL).
- Familiar with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google) or Serverless approaches.
- Experience with version control systems (CVS, SVN, TFS, GIT).