SalaryLocationRomania, Cluj-NapocaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
For our customer, a company helping translating unstructured business problems into well-defined machine learning projects, we are looking for a GCP Cloud Systems Developer.
You will be working with a diverse team using the latest cloud and on-prem technologies, closely collaborating with experts within each specific domain.
Our customer is very serious about data security. As such, they have become ISO 27001 Information Security Management (ISMS) certified. They strongly believe in its core values and the benefits it brings to our customers.
GCP Cloud Systems Developer, remote (any location is accepted)
We are looking to complete our team with passionate people that are willing to expand their skills by working on multi-domain projects.
You will be working with a diverse team using Agile SCRUM principles to deliver, maintain and extend reporting and data access requirements.
You will be part of a strong, passionate and open minded team where your ideas are welcomed and encouraged and where you will have the opportunity to develop and progress.
Any of the following skills are welcomed:
- VPC networks
- Windows/Linux sysadmin
- Terraform / Deployment manager
- Microsoft Active Directory
- GCP IAM
- POD initially being stood up to service DACH demand but could be used across all our European regions
- German speaking is a big plus on this POD. English as standard
- We can ramp up, the whole POD doesn't have to be there on day 1
- Travel to customers within Cloud reach regions may be needed
- It'd be good to see any capabilities within the Data space typical requirement cover AWS, Azure & GCP - Cloudera, Databricks, Spark/Python, PySpark, PySQL, SparkSQL, RedShift, Aurora, Quicksight, Athena, Lambda, Glue, S3, Batch, Terraform, Github.