SalaryINR 2500000 to INR 2700000LocationAsia, PuneIndustryEngineeringJob Description
Qualification : minimum BE/BTech - Mechanical / Electrical maximum MTech - Mechanical / Electrical / MBA - Operations
Experience range : 15 to 25 years
Brief Description of the Job:
1. Experience in Defence business marketing. Should be well versed with Defence processes and procedures.
2. Marketing & sale of Defence customized Products and Stationary Power Plants.
3. Pre-tender activity and New order booking through Govt / Pvt. player tenders / RFP / RFQ etc. on PAN India basis.
4. Market study, Competitor analysis etc.
5. Coordination and communication with internal and external customers for enquiry generation & enquiry handling
6. Techno-commercial interactions & negotiations at senior levels of Customer
7. Participate in preparation of annual business plan & marketing strategy thereof
8. Setting up new techniques in marketing or improvising existing ones to improve the order board position
9. Coordination with regional managers for exploring new business opportunities
10. Knowledge of taxation, legal & financial aspects of sale transactions.
Detailed Job Description:
1. Identifying new business opportunities in the Defence Sector.
2. Single point of contact for developing and generating new business opportunities
3. Participation in online & off-line tenders through various e-procurement sites
4. Development of short term & long term business opportunities
5. Develop and enhance marketing presentation, process & systems
6. Organise / participate in National events, exhibitions & conferences, to generate business
7. Design and prepare new business plans with existing & new customers for Defence and Power Plant segment
8. Manage & develop key stakeholder relations with existing & new customers.
9. Analysis of enquiry, meeting with clients for pre bid requirements.
10. Handling of all tenders from Defence sector.
11. Preparing offers/ tenders/RFI / RFP/ EOI and delivering technical presentations to showcase the products that meet specific customer requirements.
12. Analysing potential threats and taking into account customer inputs for further activities and developments as well as handling day to day activities of Tender.
13. Marketing & sale of Defence customized products and Stationary Power Plants.
14. Tracking the business trends and review of contracts.
15. Order closure and work with Contracts execution team till release the payment of projects
Key Result Areas:
1. Order booking as per AOP
2. Ensure profitability in order booking
3. Ensure payment collection as per project payment terms
4. Ensuring growth through new business
5. Setting and optimizing internal processes
6. Product portfolio enhancement and Exploring new avenues to improve order board