Managing the company's administrative activities related to equipment, reception, office supplies, property safety, cleaning and gardening, communication systems in order to ensure proper environment for company's operations, according to company guidelines and local staff requirements, and within budget.
● Bachelor of Business Administration or correlated degree
● Min 5 years of experience , with some experience in an office management role in a multinational company
● Health & Safety experience is a plus
● Possess strong time management skills, good interpersonal skills, communication skills, organization skills, problem solving skills, and computer literacy.
● Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel and MS Word