SalaryLocationSwitzerlandIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
For an international Luxury company we are looking for a:
GL, STATUTORY & REPORTING SUPERVISOR
The primary purpose of this position is to drive statutory accounting and reporting compliance for the European subsidiaries in scope and to ensure statutory accounting processes are executed in accordance with local guidelines and timelines.
This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Accounting.
The role will:
- Partner closely with colleagues in the General Ledger team to plan deliverables and the audit timetable
- Build rapport with all stakeholders so that information is shared effectively and collaboratively
- Drive of statutory accounting processes and process improvements
- Performing quality reviews of financial statements before they are shared externally
- Liaise with tax advisors and tax colleagues to support corporate tax calculations
- Address local regulatory changes impacting reporting requirements and/or reporting deadlines
- Perform ad hoc tasks and other assignments as required
Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics, the ideal candidate will be a strong experienced (8 years) in statutory audit, accounting and statutory reporting. Previous experience in BIG 4 is a plus. Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is a must.
Fluent in English.