Salary3500000LocationBangalore, Hyderābād, MumbaiIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
e technical leadership to deliver software solutions that exceed customer expectations for entire software engineering teams. Stepping into code where and if needed and be a hands-on leader.
2. Manage software engineering teams that builds, designs, implements and maintains products and related services.
3. Lead complex technical and strategic discussions involving multiple personas including engineering, architect, product, customer and other stakeholders.
4. Lead a culture of innovation & experimentation, support full product development lifecycle incorporating the best of technology and delivery methodologies.
charge of team - building, stimulate hiring, training, performance reviews and career plans for software engineering team.
6. Manage the software development team, measure and improve team engagement, engineering excellence, productivity and team velocity.
7. Coach and develop individual contributors and managers, foster a high-performing engineering culture.
8. Direct and manage software engineering resource allocation, schedules and budget ensuring on time product releases enabling the core vision of next generation systems compliant with regulatory requirements.
9. Own the product quality, scalability, security, and performance of applications, systems, and integrations.
10. Instill a mindset of curiosity and challenging status quo with a goal to drive faster speed to market at a lower cost.
11. Partner with internal and external stakeholders to enable business value creation, as well as the stability & scalability of our solutions.
12. Supervise technology trends like emerging standards for fresh technology opportunities. Write white papers, participate in internal/external forums.
13. Build high awareness of open-source technologies and communities that enable high volume low latency systems.
14. Develop and review all technical sales material & prepare technical task as well as time estimates for software engineering bids and proposals.
Female candidates only.