SalaryUpto 45 LPALocationMumbai, New DelhiIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
The Supply Chain Optimization Program Manager designs optimal flows, modes, and nodes in the global network through data analysis, validation, model-building, scenario analysis, business case development, and alignment with stakeholders across the operating networks, regions, and functions. ______________________________________________________________________
- Global network modeling including scoping, data collection, data validation, scenario development, scenario evaluation, business case development
- Support the Global Network Enablement process and Operating Networks or Regions to generate ideas, scope projects, complete feasibility analysis, identify cost, service, and BCP impact, and hand-off for planning and implementation
- Leverage the Digital Twin to proactively identify network opportunities to reduce cost and working capital, and improve service and BCP.
- Play a key role in the design, implementation, validation, maintenance, use cases, and roadmap of the Medtronic Global Supply Chain Digital Twin and other network optimization and simulation tools.
HIGHLY PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to lead global projects through influence with executive stakeholders.
- Experience working with SAP supply chain data and/or freight audit payment data
- Experience using and manipulating large data sets.
- Experience working across an end-to-end supply chain network including manufacturing, sterilization, distribution and inventory.
- Experience using LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, Data Guru, and/or cloud platform.
- Supply Chain Project experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word)
- Six Sigma Lean experience
- SAP ERP experience
- SAP Business Warehouse query design and analysis
- Digital Twin implementation
- Advanced supply chain optimization and simulation experience__________________________________________________________________
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is also required to interact with a computer for extended periods of time, and communicate with peers and co-workers