Back to Jobs
Salaryfrom 50 000 USD annualLocationUzbekistan, TashkentIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- Proactive management and further development of daily operations of the company
- Coordinate the development of key performance indicators for sales and service activities.
- Direct management of department head managers.
- Proactively drive the achievement of company goals in terms of market share, profitability and long-term development.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the services to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Develop key customer relationships and projects with large private and government companies on senior decision maker level.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Ensure compliance of the business to local laws.
- Communicate strategy and results to the employees.
- Report key results to the Group Managing Director.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Performance management.
- Management Proficiency.
- Understand of financial goals/requirements and how to implement them.
- Process improvement.
- Decision making.
- Strategic planning.
- Quality management.
- Strong communication skills and awareness for effective communication and leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills with key customers.
- Advanced knowledge of Russian/Uzbek/English.
- Advanced PC skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- University/college degree in BA/Economics or Engineering studies.
- At least 5 years of successful top-management experience in construction.
- Equipment or related industry.
- Proven track record of successful company development.