SalaryCompetitive salary & PackageLocationSloughIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our client is a world leader in the research, development and manufacturing of consumer electronics products. Including smart TV’s/mobile solutions. They are presently looking to expand their UK team (based in Slough) in their Mobile division and are looking for a go to market manager to drive their development vision.
- Managing a team of sales managers and KAMs, Marketing, Operation etc. Responsible for P&L.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to reach the targets and goals set by the company.
- Account planning and account strategy on a continuous basis
- UK sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
- Promote the complete product range to the clients by making persuasive presentations and defining service offers, in coordination with sales managers and KAMs
- Identify customer key needs to adapt at best the commercial and marketing offers and develop the cross-products opportunities
- Customer care, review market to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates
- Define the sales forecast plan with customers, compile and analyses sales figures
- Prepare weekly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Represent the Company at trade association meetings and international events to promote products
- Degree Educated
- Language skills - fluency in Mandarin & English
- Experience within the mobile telecommunications market
- Experience people manager
- Self-starter, motivated and results orientated
- Strategic thinker
- Looking for a challenge in an expanding international business