Salary50.000€ to 60.000€ average annual basic salary + bonus (minimum 20%) + company car.LocationNanterreIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Antal International Network looking for a large Chinese Group a GO TO MARKET Manager,
Location : Nanterre – Department 92 - France
History of the company : Founded in 1999 in China, the company designs, manufactures and markets an expanding portfolio of mobile devices and services worldwide through a comprehensive, multi-brand portfolio. The company’ s products are sold in more than 160 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Working language ? Chinese Mandarin and English are mandatory. Fluent speaking for the 2 languages.
French speaking is a must but not mandatory !
Expérience : Go To Market experience in Telecom sector, at least 3 years
Salary range ? 50.000€ to 60.000€ average annual basic salary + bonus (minimum 20%) + company car.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : Salary range until 80 to 90K€ for a senior candidate only with large experience + bonus (minimum 20%) + company car. ?
Missions and skills:
• Managing a team of sales managers and KAMs, Marketing, Operation etc. Responsible for P&L.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to reach the targets and goals set by the company
• Account planning and account strategy on a continuous basis
• French sales forecasting and pipeline management
• Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
• Promote the complete product range to the clients by making persuasive presentations and defining service offers, in coordination with sales managers and KAMs
• Identify customer key needs to adapt at best the commercial and marketing offers and develop the cross-products opportunities
• Customer care, review market to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates
• Define the sales forecast plan with customers, compile and analyse sales figures
• Prepare weekly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
• Represent the Company at trade association meetings and international events to promote products