Back to Jobs
Group Head of Finance-Diversified Business
Salary25000-3000 AEDLocationDubaiIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Organization Unit Purpose
- Directing the finance and strategic planning functions of the group, implementation and supervision of a timely, full and accurate set of accounting books reflecting all group activities in a manner commensurate with the relevant legislations and regulations governing the groups operations, including IFRS as well as the internal guidelines set from time to time by its Board of Directors.
- The Finance Unit is responsible to contribute to the management and improvement of the operations by measuring and reporting regularly on key numbers crucial to the success of the group.
The Head of Finance is accountable:
- For accurate reporting of financial results and managing the company’s financial affairs.
- For effective financial controls, budgeting and budgetary controls, financial and management reporting and analyses, adequate funding and liaison with the groups Board as necessary.
- Spearhead financial affairs of the group with focus on Business Development, Analysis of Business Plans, Feasibility studies and various projects.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses & financials models, and information reports
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the group and work on digitization. Prepare and present to the Board of Directors for approval consolidated budget and ensure its alignments with subsidiaries budgets. And share ongoing variance reporting and analysis.
- Structure the centralized finance function for the Group.
- Analyze and timely advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Building relationships with the Banks.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
- Keep abreast with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Oversee and managing a team and assists them in day today accounting activities to ensure timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions.
- Inspire the team and provide continuous guidance and mentorship in order to create a performance- driven culture.
- Drive the process of effective resource planning for Finance, recruitment, training and development and ensure high level of employee engagement and motivation in the workplace
- Solid understanding of financial management and accounting with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles.
- Experience in modeling financial strategies.
- Strategic thinker to maintain the finances of the organization effectively and increase profitability.
- Business Plan Analysis and Budgeting
- Experience in Strategy Management
- CA/ACCA qualified/ CMA/CFA/CPA (or similar designations)
- 10-15 overall experience with 6+ years managerial experience in the finance function working at the Group level in the UAE market is a must.