SalaryINR 3000000 plus depending on experienceLocationAsia, GurgaonIndustryFinanceJob Description
Our client is a fast growing International BPO looking for a Head - Order to Cash in Gurgaon
Qualifications - CA / CMA / MBA - Finance
Experience - 12 to 17 years post qualification
Global Process Lead with primary responsibility of managing Order to Cash, Financial Accounting, Reporting, ERP, Strategic Planning, Change Management, Business Process Improvement, Business Process Mapping,
Team management, Governance & Control, Data Analysis, Testing, Risk Analysis, Microsoft Office, People Management
The Head of Order to Cash O2C) will be responsible for defining, developing, and implementing a consistent, streamlined, global Order to Cash process through the leverage of industry best practice and technology for BPO companies. The Head of Order to Cash reports in to Shared Services leader and dotted line reporting into CFO and is an active member of Global Business Services Team. The Head of O2C partners with finance and operational leaders to deliver results in alignment with financial targets primarily focused on cash and DSO (Daily Sales Outstanding). The primary responsibility of the Head of O2C is to drive standardization (consistency) and to ensure timely and accurate billing, collections, cash application, reporting, reconciliations, and client interactions. This role is responsible for driving continuous improvement and requires a client-focused mind-set as well as strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Leads the end-to-end order-to-cash process which includes Billing, Collections and Contract Compliance.
- Drive the adoption of standardisation of the end-to-end O2C process
- Design develop and explain finance governance processes for O2C to business and finance stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Align standards and procedures of process with other Process Managers (R2R and P2P).
- Own and ensure process documentation, including standard operating procedures and training materials, are accurately maintained and readily available to the business.
- Provide overall leadership for planning, staffing, goal setting, budgeting, supporting system initiatives and implementing new processes and policies
- Cultivates an environment that encourages maximum productivity and service effectiveness, professional development, open communication and teamwork
- Ensure that adequate training and training materials are provided to the relevant staff in relation to O2C.
- Ensure that the master data maintenance and governance process for O2C is rigorous and adhered to
- Relationships with key business stakeholders, including the Group CFO and Regional CFOs thereby ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the new global finance solution.
- Stays abreast of industry best practices and implements those that drive efficiency and effectiveness to lift the group to first quartile performance
- Manages key metrics to ensure compliance with service level agreements, KPI’s and benchmarks against industry leaders.
- Analyses collection processes and establishes best practices for all receivable types.
- Oversees the work done by a third-party outsource provider.
- Works on complex issues requiring an in-depth knowledge of the company.
Preferred Skills - Good / Must to have
- Experience in either a O2C Process Lead or Process Owner.
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to ERP implementations.
- Record of designing and implementing process improvement within a large matrix organisation
- Experience of operating within a finance shared service environment
- Must be energetic, go getter, and enthusiastic
Work involves a hybrid shift working including US