SalaryCompetitive Salary + BenefitsLocationAsiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Job Title: Head of Operations – Singapore
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
- Responsible for all aspects of product and production engineering and harness assembly within the Tuas Centre of Competence, ensuring the implementation of Company processes, policies and safety standards.
- Production Management to deliver on time delivery of parts, to Company quality levels
- Management of OC operations team and staffing levels ensuring sufficient capacity to achieve short- and long-term production goals.
- Establishment of a core set of KPIs to manage activity and deliverables including setting productivity and cost down targets by using LOS principles and processes.
- Contribute to decisions on make or buy.
- Work closely with Product Management team to ensure availability of appropriate 3rd party approved suppliers to Company Group processes and standards.
Competencies & Capabilities
- Leadership of operational teams to deliver targets and develop operational capabilities
- Prioritisation and management of key tasks
- Communication of ÖC Operations short- and long-term goals and performance against selected KPIs
- Project set up, management and completion
- Reporting on weekly/monthly performance, highlighting priority areas
- Cost down mentality
- Process and detail driven (LOS).
- Effective team working and leading people.
- Budget responsible
- Experience of using LOS to manage key business areas