SalaryAttractive packageLocationNorth AmericaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Antal is retained to recruit for our client :BGF Industries (http://www.bgf.com/)
Location: Home Office – East Coast (Atlanta, Charlotte) or North East (Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore…)
Note: Our client doesn't support to obtain working permission in USA, if you have problem register our website, can send your application to email: email@example.com
Title: Head of Sales Manager NA ( Building &Construction – Industry-Sport )
Gross Annual Salary : Base salary + 20% incentives based on performance (Car allowance, Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, Health care and dependent care spending accounts,401(k) retirement plans)
Starting date: Immediate
I. Job General scope.
Our client is looking for Head of Sales Manager – KAM- NA – Building &Construction – Industry-Sport a dynamic person who is customer orientated with solid technical background.
This role will involve regular travel and customer visit in US to focus more on East / North East Coast, some other regions may be considered as well. The successful candidate will need to have tenacity to maintain this on a long-term basis. Therefore, it is important that they have the capability to use their own initiative and work independently.
The successful candidate will be expected to understand the technical nature of the product and about process.
Candidate will need to have Technical Textile, Building & Construction, Industries and Sport market knowledge in a composites industry.
II. Main missions:
- Sales growth of product on a given area Building & Construction, Industry and Sport Market segment – New customer acquisition.
- Collect new customer needs as part of the Commercial development strategy of Porcher and develop sales to existing customers.
- Manage Local Sales team
This position reports to Director BU Of Building & Construction – Industry-Sport, in EU
- Implementation of sales/commercial strategy for the function and responsibility, according to the group’ strategy and overall objectives.
- Manage local sales team.
- Manage Key accounts.
- Participates and build comprehensive sales budget with his manager and follow progress to deliver
- Achieve business/sales objectives according to budget – Implement specifics correctives action if any deviation/gap.
- Proposes and initiates growth sales plan and track progress about results achieved.
- Build sales Forecasts for his area and defines inventory levels in collaboration with supply chain department.
- Build comprehensive sales reporting on performance of his area base on Product mix/Volume/ASP
- Regular reporting on market trends, customer relationships, customer acquisition, new project with his manager.
- Participates in trade shows / Associations
- Follow customer satisfaction and propose any improvements.
- Support to solve any complaint.
- Understand technical requirements and processes of customers.
- Proactive on new development and customer needs in collaboration with internal Technical service department.
IV. Qualification requirement:
- Engineering/Material Background-Education in material/Composite
- Minimum 5 years experiences in management of a sales team with Composites/Technical Textiles background and ideally parts manufacturing and composites processing.
- Strong network in Building and Construction – Industry-Sport.
- Experience in management sales team - Sales/Customers oriented – Strong negotiation ability
- Marketing posture – Value selling Proposal-Secondary selling agility will be an advantage
- Strengths: customer & solutions oriented, open, autonomous, interpersonal skills, Dynamic-Curious and structured
V. Company Background:
BGF was the first weaver of fiberglass textiles beginning in 1941 as Burlington Glass Fabrics.
In 1988, BGF became a subsidiary of the Porcher Groupe of Badinieres, France.
BGF Industries is a US manufacturer of innovative technical fiber materials for global markets.
Our products deliver high strength, high temperature, lightweight solutions that provide structural integrity, thermal, environmental and ballistic protection, or decorative appeal in countless everyday products from circuit boards to surf boards, from mufflers to snowmobiles, airplanes to armor and everything in between.