Back to Jobs
SalaryCompetetiveLocationEgyptIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Employee Onboarding: Providing internal HR support. Update employee physical record for hiring and resignations including social insurance.
- Medical /Life Insurance: Track and review renewal process for all medical policies with HR lead. Maintain up to date records employee medical insurance information for each medical/life policy Registration, deletion, addition of beneficiaries in medical and life insurance policies.
- Vendor management: Responsible for HR vendor management in accordance with the Internal SOP. Responsible for all end-to-end HR purchase orders, invoices, payment requests.
- Administration and reporting: Maintain high quality reporting in employee data on system, raise flags if any inconsistency, prepare periodic reports for Business such as Diversity / turnover/ seniority.
- Employee Benefit: Manage employees benefits such as car process, wellbeing, annual leaves.
- Update benefit surveys when required.
- Daily activities: support and guide employees on different requests such as: HR letter, refresher on different systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) in both English and Arabic
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (Pivot, VLOOKUP)
- Experience working with SAP system (preferable)
- Good communication skills
- High level of customer focus
- Proactive and high follow up and closing skills