Back to Jobs
HR Manager- MEP/Electromechanical Industry
Salary25,000 AED+ Family StatusLocationDubaiIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
- Direct all aspect of Human Resource management including recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, organizational development & performance management.
- Implement Human Resources policies and practices to support business needs and provide first line advice on Human Resource issues.
- Develop and maintain a pleasant and creative work environment, implementation of HR Policies, statutory compliances, professional staff development &, welfare.
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, maintaining compensation
- Develop organization strategies by will be responsible for generating ideas to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and productivity not only in HR processes but also in all areas of company’s operations identifying and researching human resources issues
- Will also be responsible for managing robust list of employment agents in various countries and lead recruitment drives in those countries.
- Expected to keep track of various awards and lead participation in them.
- Company conducts several training programs, participates in group training festivals etc. HRM is expected to lead these training initiatives
- HR Manager will be responsible for managing overall HR gambit and supporting GM in HR strategies to increase productivity, motivation, employee morale and loyalty
- HRM will provide oversight to Labour camps
Qualification & Experience as a Must
- MBA-HR preferred, Bachelors Degree as a Must
- 15 years of experience of which Minimum 5+ years as HR Manager of large contracting or MEP company in UAE is a must.
- Strong Leadership and HR Background overseeing workforce of 2000+ employees.
- Must have exposure overseeing labour camps in the past.