SalaryAttractive CompensationLocationEgypt, CairoIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to ensure that all HR operations and programs are carried on smoothly and effectively, and aligned to overall business objectives. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
You must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that are aligned with and support business strategic objectives.
- Align organization to future growth plans, forecast staffing needs, ensure efficient succession plans are in place and mitigate risks.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Hiring staff ensuring the proper selection of required talents and the smoothness and efficiency of their onboarding.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, training and development etc.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations, and monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards. Anticipate and resolve litigation risks and promote the company values.
- Manage staff wellness, motivating and supporting current staff and enhancing job satisfaction, improve morale and employee retention.
- Maintain staff records, supervising and provide guidance to HR personnel, dealing with employee grievances and disputes, invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Manage budgets, payroll administration, design accountability mechanisms, and oversee overall employment needs.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Proven experience as HR Director
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus