INFORMATION & CYBER SECURITY LEAD
The position exists for defining and continuous evolution of the organization's information technology and cyber security framework and resources. Activities include developing information security strategies, policies and procedures; identification and deployment of technologies and solutions to ensure high level of Information Security of organisation. Working with different groups in the organisation to enhance awareness and compliance of policies and processes.
Establish, Control and update Secure Enterprise wide Communication Network
-Responsible for ensuring the Enterprise Wide communications network is secure from internal and external threats.
-Control any new interconnect requests, update security based on emerging threats in the environment.
- To ensure seamless secure communication within and outside the Company
Managing Telecom partners for securing the services being delivered
- Consistently work with Telecom service providers to identify and resolve issues in the communication network and ensure regular meeting with Sr. Management on a monthly basis
- To ensure seamless availability of secure network and drive maximum resource utilization of deployed technologies
Cyber Security, Business Continuity
-Responsible for ensuring relevant controls are deployed across organisation to protect organisation assets from vulnerabilities and threats in a cyber space, ensure relevant devices are deployed and updated with necessary controls to prevent any unforeseen attempt to disrupt business operations
- In order to achieve continued business operations without disruptions coming from external cyber threats.
User awareness, Policy adherence & driving Information Security
- Establish a strong connect with the end users to drive an Information Security awareness and develop of culture of security.
-Identify risky behavior, ensure user compliance on Security aspects, report & take action on non compliance
Role reports in to VP - IT
Education - B.E. / B.Tech. - IT with certifications in Security / Networking like CISSP / CISM- Throughout 60% plus in all Educational qualifications is a must
Experience - Minimum 10 to 15 years
Team Size to Manage - 7-10 Direct plus Indirect reports