- LocationMadrid, Spain
IndustryBanking & Financial Services
In this role, you will work hand-on-hand with the investment team and all companies in the client´s portfolio to ensure we can help the most promising Spanish deep-tech companies get the funding and support they need to turn their technologies into tangible products, grow and produce value at an international scale. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing our deal-flow to ensure all incoming investment opportunities are correctly assessed and categorized, so they are filtered down to interesting start-ups onto which you will help carry out extensive, technical due diligences with the final goal of investing in them.
- Supporting our portfolio companies in operational and strategic matters, competitive and market research, financials, IP management, documentation review and, honestly, anything they come up with.
- Attending VC industry, entrepreneurship, and networking events to be up to date with trends and developments applicable to the job and nurture your contact network with interesting stakeholders at a Spanish and international scale.
- Actively researching scientific and industrial developments from industries fitting our investment thesis. This includes actively reading technical journals and attending science congresses to ensure we can both assess opportunities in-house, while providing added value to companies in our portfolio.
What we are looking for
- Master’s Degree in an Engineering or Scientific field (or an equivalent qualification) aligned with our investment interests.
- A few years of professional experience. We will particularly value previous experience in international settings and expertise domains fitting our investment thesis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as you will tackle new challenges every day.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English.
- PhD in an Engineering or Scientific field.
- Experience working in Venture Capital or a start-up environment. Experience in technology transfer.