SalaryLocationRomania, Cluj-NapocaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our client is a software company, specialized in providing high quality software applications and complete IT solutions, in various activity sectors: finance, medical, construction and architecture, services.
The Type of Colleague We’re Looking For
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
- Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
- Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Design and create high-level iOS applications for mobile devices;
- Use core data core animation for the iOS framework;
- Work closely with the team of android and IOS developers;
- Monitor the performance of apps and make improvements as required;
- Identify and fix bugs;
- Write and maintain codes;
- Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency.
What abilities will you need?
- Experience as a Mobile Developer (minimum 2 years);
- Proven track record of published iOS apps in the app store;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks like REST services, design patterns like MVVM and MVC, database structures and SQL queries;
- Good knowledge of push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Good knowledge of SWIFT coding conventions;
- In-depth knowledge of native iOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc);
- Ability to connect iOS apps to back-end services;
- Strong understanding of UX/UI standards;
- Strong knowledge of Apple’s Design and Interface principles;
- Strong understanding of the iOS mobile app development cycle;
- Understanding of the Agile development process.
Do you also have these qualities?
- Excellent organization/time management skills;
- Being able to work both on a team and independently;
- Strong communication skills dealing with team members and occasionally senior staff;
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally.
What we offer
- Working in a very dynamic environment
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to great professional advancement
- Opportunity to establish valuable career contacts
- Complex package of benefits