My client is an international provider of pet health insurance in various European countries. The are looking forward to keeping improving their digital services coverage for their clients in the different services they provide.
As an IOS Developer you will be taking part of the mobile team and collaborating with the rest of the members of the IT department. You will be taking part of the development and change of a widely consumed application. You will be working on Agile methodology hand-to-hand with the Product Owner. You will have to keep creating documentation with the development you make on the application.
- 3+ years in experience in the development of native IOS applications.
- Wide experience with Swift and Objective-C development.
- Low level development and code optimization.
- Firebase knowledge.
- Knowledge of the S.O.L.I.D and Clean Code principles and its application.
- Experience with UI/UX design and product.
- Experience integrating APIs Rest.
- Dependency integration with Cocoa Pods.
- Management and control of Agile methodology.
- Testing experience.
- Willingness to working in a high growth enterprise.
- Fluent English.
- Passion and curiosity to know the insights of the IT sector.
- Working on team.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Being part of an international company.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Possibility of working on an open-minded and positive environment open to challenges.
- Social and company benefits.
- Flexibility with the model of working