- LocationA Coruña, Spain
My client is a Spanish IT service provider with national and international presence, partner of a great international IT company. It specialised on digital transformation and other tech. They provide knowledge to the IT sector and professionals, something which leads them to develop and integral and specialized consultancy.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be joining their mobile development team which are the key to the development iOS service to clients. The key of the team is to be devoted to client’s needs. Their team is an agile, cross-functional team, with a clear and well-defined scope, in the definition and implementation of their clients’ product. The team is given a high important role because they think is the key to having a profitable and sustainable business. You will be working on different submodules. You will be taking part of an agile team, improving the needs of the client and giving new proposals of improvement to the client.
- At least 3+ years of experience
- Strong Swift skills.
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Deep knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of Agile products and design working methodology
- Experience with IOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation)
- Experience integrating IOS with APIS REST
- knowledge of IOS Release working methodology
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in CI/CD platforms
- Experience with Testing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- Fluent English
- Passion and curiosity to know the insights of the tech sector
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Part in interesting project and innovative tech.
- Hybrid model of working
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Possibility of working on an open-minded and positive environment open to challenges.
- Social benefits.