- LocationBarcelona, Spain
IndustryInformation Technology and Services
My client is a worldwide consultancy company which provides services for fostering the digitalization process of global leading enterprises, allowing their clients to develop the latest techs and business models.
As a Senior iOS Developer you will be joining GFT’s mobile team. You will participate on the development of new solutions from the very begging until its delivery to the client, including the testing and follow up. You must be able to take part on conversations on business and tech. You will be solving one-time problems as well as creating strategies for solving big problems. Design patters will also be a part of your job. They want you to think about new possibilities for the project as well as having the skills to share them with the team.
- 4 or + years of experience of relevant experience in iOS native development.
- Strong hands-on and knowledge on Swift and Objective-C.
- iOS apps published at App Store.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Strong management of UIKit.
- Experience leading teams.
- Strong management of third-party dependency management.
- Unit Testing experience.
- Agile methology.
- Git expert level.
- Bachelor’s Degree on Computer Engineer or equivalent.
- Mentoring capacities and cooperation with the rest of the team.
- Being updated of new tendencies and market development.
- Excellent English.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Hybrid model of work (mainly remote).
- Competitive Salary according to experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- A full plan of social benefits: private medical insurance, nursery. Pluss a complete training offer: personalized training program, language lessons. Gym and many others.