Back to Jobs
IT Infrastructure Coordinator (m/f/d)
SalaryLocationEurope, Romania, Cluj-NapocaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
The role will have oversight of the IT Operations, including Service Delivery, Applications and Network infrastructure.
We are looking for someone that has:
- At least 3 years’ experience of supporting IT infrastructure and service delivery and managing a team.
- Degree in IT or related discipline.
- Good understanding of server and desktop hardware/operating systems, networks, telecoms.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps.
- Advanced level of English.
- Team player skills and ability to motivate a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/projects and allocate resource appropriately.
- Collaborative approach and client focused.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users.
- Ability to manage through organizational change.
- Ability to work with different personalities and adapt.
- Acts as an advisor and problem-solver for all team members.
- Provides technical support and guidance to Service Desk staff.
- Monitor the entire IT infrastructure of the site.
- Responsible for overall system and infrastructure availability and develop a resilient infrastructure to reduce failures.
- Comes with initiatives and local proposals for any IT topic/process.
- Plan and monitor upgrades needed to maintain service level.
- Supervise testing and analysis of all components of network and server infrastructure.
- Responsible of the licensing management.
- Ensure the acquisitions of the new equipment and spare parts.
- Daily lunch assured at our canteen.
- Free transportation.
- Meal tickets.
- Medical services.
- Performance bonuses.
- Professional working environment.
- Dedicated programs for personal development.
- Promotion opportunities.