Back to Jobs
Java Team Lead
- Identifying and analyzing user requirements
- Prioritizing, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Developing Java EE applications
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- In-depth, experience in Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, BPEL, Spring MVC and JSON.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
- Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
- experience delivering solutions using enterprise design patterns like MVC, CQRS, SOLID principles and Micro Services architecture
- experience in SQL Server development
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Kendo UI, DevExpress, etc.)
- Working knowledge of security best practices (e.g. OWASP)
- develop, launch, and debug cloud-based applications. (preferably Azure)
- have hands-on coding skills in one or more desirable cloud-applicable programming languages, such as Java, Python etc.
- understand terminology and concepts across popular public cloud services, including the cloud computing stack.
- Exposure to Agile and DevOps – CI/CD pipelines and workflow
If interested Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact No: 9167318005