Back to Jobs
Junior / Standard DevOps engineer - Automotive Technology Development and Services
SalaryCompetitiveLocationEgyptIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- Your job will include the following challenges & responsibilities that you have to do:
- Handle Continuous Integration deployment requests
- Develop and integrate tools/scripts to automate the process of deployment.
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues
- Work closely and support the development team with the infrastructure and debugging production issues
- Adapt to new methodologies which the team implements and work to enhance them
- Flexibility to work in new activities and to explore new solutions for unexpected problems
- Help the team achieve its goals by focusing the effort on the most important tasks and deliveries
- Continuously propose and implement new ideas to improve the team efficiency
- B.Sc. in Communication or Computer Engineering or Computer science.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good command of English language.
- Troubleshooting skills is a must
- Familiarity knowledge of GIT is a must
- Good Knowledge in one scripting language or more (Perl/Shell/Python).
- Familiarity knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools\concept (ex:Jenkins).