- LocationMadrid, Spain
IndustryFMCG, Retail & E-Commerce
The position responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of the customer specific business plans; achieving customer revenue targets by growing the category as main driver, serving as the primary customer contact, responsible for the day to day management and orchestration of the assigned Key Accounts.
- Deliver overall category growth for the customer through management of the key category drivers.
- Develop customer annual business plans that deliver both revenue growth and the business’ commercial strategy through understanding customer needs and KPIs and the impact on their financial models,
- Build, lead and coordinate cross functional resources to provide value-adding winning solutions for the customer, the company, and the consumer.
- Build, develop and grow excellent, professional, and efficient working relationships with the customer. To be a trusted partner and business adviser.
- Develop an extensive contact strategy that includes buyer, controller, merchandising, marketing, store operations and supply chain •
- Responsible for working with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Lead customer contract negotiations where appropriate.
- Deliver ROI and profitability. Monitor and control account development spend within agreed budget.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match