SalaryLocationGermany, EuropeIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
On behalf of a world renowned Italian FMCG company we are looking for a
KEY ACCOUNT GERMANY/DEUTSCHLAND (m/f/d)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• Contributes to the markets development by achieving revenue, profit and margins targets assigned by commercial management.
• Defines, prepares and implements action plans in accordance with the Business Development Manager and the BU director.
• Analyses current business, monitors client and market performances by verifying sales results and specific KPIs with particular attention to profitability, gathering information about pricing, promotions, products, packaging, competitors’ share and competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
• Forecasts monthly sales results/turnover/ profitability and defines detailed annual plans and budget by clients and countries, etc.
• Supports the management in projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/clients and establishing pricing strategies.
• Tracks trade results and KPIs, prepares monthly and annual reports in order to analyze the business and update management by collecting and summarizing data.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity reports (daily call reports, weekly work plans, etc.).
• Keeps client’s information/dossiers up to date by inputting commercial information in company’s data base system
• Prepares sales presentation or adjust formats and materials provided by studying the type of client or specific trade factors.
• Prepares and sets commercial contracts in accordance with the Business Development Manager and the BU director.
• Maintains commercial/trade/sales relations by identifying and implementing commercial policies, ensuring the right mix of price, assortment, display and promotion.
• Identifies business development opportunities for both established/existing client (retailers or distributors) and potential new client in the assigned area by studying current business and monitoring competitors’ products.
• Maintains business relations with existing clients by providing support and information; identifying and evaluating trends, additional needs, new opportunities or service improvements, suggesting corrective actions and overcoming objections.
• Builds and maintains relations with key clients by scheduling appointments; making periodic visits in order to present opportunities, new products or commercial conditions and understand requirements.
• Establishes new commercial contacts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
• Has a strong relation with company’s departments (Marketing, Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Logistics, etc.) in order to contribute to/cooperate on innovation process and supporting customer satisfaction.
• Develops sales also by identifying/suggesting new opportunities, and/or packaging and/or service changes; exploring consumer needs, trends and competitors.
• Manages customer complaints in accordance with company’s departments by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Degree in Business Administration
• Previous experience/role as Key Account/Sales Manager
• At least 5 years’ previous experience Food/Dairy (must) or FMCG market (with a Distributor and Retailers network already established)
• Fluent English
• Data analysis skills
• Well developed negotiation skills
• High organizational and planning skills
• Team working skills
Please forward your CV and references to EMoore@antal.com or alternatively give Edward Moore a call on +49 69 976 75 139 to discuss further.