SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationIndia, Ahmadābād, HyderābādIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
Role: Key Accounts Manager
Reporting to: Zonal Manager
Product segment: IVF
Area Coverage: AP & Telangana
Experience: Min 2-4 years relevant sales experience
Must have IVF specialty (Super-specialty segment).
The Key Accounts Manager will be responsible to drive the sales function to achieve top line and bottom-line targets of the division with healthy Sales to Expense ratio. Dealing with multiple stakeholders across cross functions and arriving at a consensus. Working hard and taking up challenges in this competitive space. Measuring ROI and getting approvals from leadership team.
1) Generating business:
- Customer Profiling and Management
- Key opinion leader (KOL) development and Management
- Marketing Development activity (Continuous medical Education/ Education of Paramed and pathologist)
- Manage brand development and performance
2) Field Operation:
- Ensuring timely collection of the receivables from the market through support team/self
- Ensuring timely collection of samples from the doctor/hospital through operation channel partners
- Ensuring timely delivery of the Reports to the assigned customers
- Ensuring excellence in Customer service
- Ensuring timely submission of the various reports
- Ensuring the visits to the customers as per the norms of the organization.
- Providing timely market related feedback and competitors information.
- Good analytical / conceptual / logical skills / Brand Management exposure
- Good KOL Connect / Ability to draw customer engagement plans
- Good Emotional Quotient/ Man Management experience.