SalaryLocationGermanyIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our client, an Italian renowned FMCG company is looking for a highly motivated
Key Account Manager / Market Development Manager Germany (m/f/d)
to lead their business in Germany.
Location: Home based
- Contributes to the market’s development by achieving revenue, profit and margins targets
- Defines, prepares and implements action plans in accordance with the Business Development Manager and the Business Development Director
- Analyses current business, monitors client and market performances by verifying sales results and specific KPIs with particular attention to profitability
- Forecasts monthly sales results and defines detailed annual plans and budget by clients
- Provide the head office with commercial & marketing reports
- Identifies business development opportunities for both established/existing client and potential new
- Form strong relation with company’s departments (Marketing, Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Logistics, etc.) in order to contribute to/cooperate on innovation process and supporting customer satisfaction.
- Support the head office in defining possibilities for brand improvements
- Help to build the organization's capacity to deliver year-on-year value growth
- Degree in Business Administration
- 5 years plus experience as a Key Account Manager / Sales manager covering the in the food/dairy of the German LEH
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Data analysis skills
- Works effectively and efficiently with excellent time management skills
- Fluent German and English
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Our client offers you a position in an ambitious and international working environment of a fast growing company.
In addition to a salary in line with the market, they offer you the opportunity to use your talents and develop yourself further.
ARE YOU INTERESTED TO BE PART OF THEIR SUCCESS?
If so and you have a matching profile, then please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period