SalaryExcellent package and relocation !LocationBudapestIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our Client global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. The team in Budapest is a result of their recent expansion.
They seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
Technologists in this Company do research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Work environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Their teams are agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback.
We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 600 employees globally, approximately 500 of them code on a daily basis.
Our Client’s success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our common goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it.
The Role: We are seeking an exceptionally talented Solutions Engineer to join our Cloud Enablement group. The successful candidate will work closely with the front office and technology teams, and help them design and implement solutions that will sensibly leverage the firm’s cloud capabilities. Day to day, the Solutions Engineer will:
- Help us build an internal solutions engineering team
- Understand Co’s cloud capabilities, and identify areas where we can improve
- Write articles, and create demos, to evangelize our latest offerings to the firm at large
- Work with various customers to understand their business requirements
- Make proposals on how Co cloud capabilities can improve their systems and business processes
- Implement POCs and MVCs to illustrate points and help teams get started with our offerings
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 5 years of experience as a solutions engineer or sales engineer at a successful firm
- A solid track record delivering enterprise solutions at scale
- A superb service attitude, and a passion for seeing your customers succeed
- Experience with cloud technologies like GCP and AWS (preferred to have both)
- Working knowledge of clusterization technologies like K8S (preferred), Slurm, Condor
- Experience with infrastructure as a code and related tools as Terraform (strongly preferred), Ansible, Packer
- Hands-on Python coding skills and deep understanding of Linux environments
If you are not living in Hungary then you will need to relocate to Budapest. The Co is providing excellent support to the hired Candidates.