To take all required actions as appropriate to ensuring that the company's Legal Transactions comply with corporate laws and regulation. Will act as the main focal point with all legal third parties, lawyers, and all involved providers who require legal arrangements. Will also conduct legal research, draft and review documents, communicate with clients, preparing hearings, trials, and meetings, and organizing and maintaining files.
● Bachelor’s degree in Law
● 2 to 5 years of experience in relevant discipline (Law firms or Corporate Legal Departments)
● Professional use of Microsoft Teams applications.
● Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic.
● High Research skills.
● Strong Communication and problem solving skills.
● Strong integrity and commitment to quality and compliance.