Back to Jobs
License and Contract Manager
SalaryUpto 14 LPALocationPuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- Licenses / Contract: Responsible for below aspects of all IT Services Management:
- IT Supplier Evaluation, Software License Management, Global IT Service Contracts, Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements, Supplier Governance, Performance Measurement, Cost Optimization, Financials Penalties / Obligation etc.
- Cost Optimization: Active drives in cost optimization for the digitalization and standardization of the business processes.
- IT Service Management: Supports IT Service Management with the responsibility /accountability for Supplier Governance, SLAs, OLAs and Cost optimization.
- Strategy/Roadmap: Supports the IT strategy development, review, and update. Defines and implement the roadmap of the License and Contract management.
- Business Engagement: Performs the business engagement at different levels.
- Organization: Leads and develops the Corporate IT Service Team members in Germany and India for License & Contracts.
- Project Management: Leads, coordinates and implements IT/Business projects by evaluating suppliers, licenses, SLAs and OLAs etc.
- Compliance: Makes sure, that the respective IT service is compliant – policies/standards, ISMS, Data Privacy, etc.
Competencies and Key Skills and Experience
- Certification in the respective IT service area – License & Contact Management
- Certification/Training in project management.
- Good years of experience in IT Service Delivery
- Proven working experience in managing Global IT Suppliers and Governance.
- Proven experience in managing Software License, Contracts, SLAs, OLAs, Cost Optimization etc.
- Excellent knowledge in the respective IT service area.
- Very good knowledge of business processes in an international manufacturing environment.